- 1 Remote Viewing Examples
- 1.0.1 Remote viewing the Antikythera mechanism
- 1.0.2 Remote Viewing the Oak Island Money Pit
- 1.0.3 Medical Remote Viewing of Cancer – trial
- 1.0.4 Medical Remote Viewing trial 2 – Cerebral Hemorrhage
- 1.0.5 1943 Atom Bomb Tests
- 1.0.6 Abydos Glyphs
- 1.0.7 Hitler Speech audio file
- 1.0.8 The Clearwater Lake UFO, March 1973
- 1.0.9 The Baghdad Battery Artifact
- 1.0.10 An Attempt at Remote Viewing an artists painting
- 1.0.11 Nina Reiser – Missing person
- 1.0.12 Describe a future and random news event
- 1.0.13 Carlos Diaz UFO Object on Film
- 1.0.14 Big Ben, London England
- 1.0.15 Sydney Opera House
- 1.0.16 Vaitupu Island
- 1.0.17 Wayland Smithy – ancient monument
- 1.0.18 Adamski UFO film footage 1965
- 1.0.19 The Winner of Superbowl Idol 2005 prediction
- 1.0.20 Crop circle Creation.
- 1.0.21 Star of Bethlehem
- 1.0.22 Jesus of Nazareth
- 1.0.23 The Construction of Stone Henge
- 1.0.24 The Winner of American Idol 2005 prediction
- 1.0.25 The Winner of American Idol 2005 prediction
- 2 Farsight projects
- 2.0.1 The Exploding Planet Hypothesis and the Origin of the Asteroid Belt.
- 2.0.2 Artificial Structure on Mars
- 2.0.3 A Scientific Experiment Involving Prediction and Multiple Universes
- 2.0.4 A Global Climate Change Remote-Viewing Study done in 2008 to predict 2013 climate.
- 2.0.5 Predicted Earthquake Event for Los Angeles by 1 December 2008
- 2.0.6 The Crucifixion Ruse DVDThe Crucifixion Ruse
- 2.0.7 Daz – Remote Viewing shared on blogs:
Remote Viewing Examples
NOTE: Click here to see Daz Smith actual Remote Viewing projects LIVE on video
This area is dedicated to showing real remote viewing results & sessions. All the Remote Viewing sessions created by me (Daz Smith) will be in the CRV (Controlled Remote Viewing) format of remote viewing and were done as training targets, practice targets and project related targets.
I have tried to upload the remote viewing results and sessions in their original unedited format. This is to help anyone learning a remote viewing method to identify the processes and understand how we use the 6 stepped methodology to enter data on to the paper. Because, they are original and unedited the handwriting is sometimes hard to read – please bear with this, remote viewers are always trying to complete the sessions in good time trying to keep the data clean and the conscious mind occupied – sometimes the writing gets a little messy.
Please Remember: the Remote viewer should always work BLIND. This means that they have NO knowledge of any of these targets upfront, and only received the enclosed feedback after they had submitted their sessions to the tasker. All the viewer has is the target cue in the form of the random target number to focus upon.