In December 2016, Daz Smith, as part of a team, was tasked to remote view The Roswell Event by Courtney Brown of the Farsight Institute. This was a BLIND remote viewing experiment as part of Farsight’s ongoing Mysteries series. This amazing video is the RAW video footage of Daz’s final remote viewing sessions captured LIVE…
In April 2017, Daz Smith was tasked to remote view Area 51 by Courtney Brown of the Farsight Institue. This was a BLIND remote viewing experiment as part of Farsight’s ongoing Mysteries series. Area 51 is the common name of a highly classified United States Air Force (USAF) facility located within the Nevada Test and…
with President Obama’s admission on Sunday, 8 December 2013, that Area 51 exists (see also the CIA acknowledgement) it now becomes a valid target for remote viewing. There are lots of verifiable elements on the surface that can be corroborated with remote viewing done totally blind. The only question remaining is what exists BELOW the surface. That is the million dollar question, and that is what the secrecy is all about.
– Predicting the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election – Debra Lynne Katz & Michelle Freed Bulgatz, Data Analyst: Nancy McLaughlin-Walter.
– The “Romance Of The Skies”. – Angela Thompson Smith Ph.D
– Remote Viewing Alpha Centauri.- Tunde Atunrase.
– Putting SUARV to the Test.- Jon Knowles, Elisa Lagana, Alexis Poquiz.
– Tasking RV Targets.- Daz Smith.
– Words As Eggs – Vistas Of Linguistic Ambiguity.- DR. David Shaver, N.C.Psy.A.
– Explorations into Remote Viewing Microscopic Organisms (“The Phage”).- Debra Lynne Katz, Lance William Beem, T.W. Fendley.
– Roswell – Interview with the Farsight team Courtney Brown & Dick Allgire.- Daz Smith.
– Daz Smith Full Roswell RV session.
– Remote Viewing Websites & Resources.
On Thursday, 13 March 1997, an anomalous series of lights flew in steady formation over the American southwest, eventually settling in over Phoenix, Arizona. This became know as The Phoenix Lights. The lights appeared to be connected to a large craft, and the underbelly of that craft was so big it blocked out much of…
It’s a decision not to be taken lightly. Like every skill based art form, to be accomplished in ones art, takes a combination of natural ability, many years of drilling and practice, a want and need to be the best, the knowledge that the process WILL change you and most of all, the knowledge that…