I’m Andrew Hall and THis is Dead Hand Radio
My guest on this episode is Remote Viewer Daz Smith.
Daz is a graphic artist, a photographer and has been studying and practicing remote viewing since the 90s. He’s recognized by many as one of the top remote viewers in the world today. Not only has he been tasked to remote view some of the most interesting targets imaginable, he is widely considered one of the most accurate remote viewers around.
Daz is one of the few practitioners of remote viewing who had the opportunity to meet and study with Ingo Swan and it’s my understanding that the protocols developed by Ingo for the military are still by Daz and others to this day.
I’d like to give a shout out to Russell Pickering for suggesting that I contact Daz. Though I knew about Daz’s work as a remote viewer prior to meeting Russell, it was definitely Russells prompting me to reach out to Daz that brought us here.
- What is Remote Viewing
- What’s the difference between Astral Projection / Out of Body Experience and Remote Viewing?
- Besides remote viewing have you had any other psychic experiences?
- Who’s the best remote viewer that you know?
- Learn RV
- What are the first steps you recommend for someone interested in learning RV?
- You also have your own course?
- You’ve also written several books?
- What is Eight Martinis?
- RV Associations
- How were you able to meet and become friends with Ingo Swann?
- You also worked with Courtney Brown for some time?
- Have you worked with other RV groups?
- How has your use of RV evolved since you first started?
- What are some of the practical applications of RV?
- Is it possible to RV a person and see their future?
- RV Targets
- Preview of New RV session
- Area 51
- Phoenix Lights
- Moon / Mars and Beyond
- Philadelphia Experiment
- Montauk Air Force Station?
- Catalina Islands Underwater Base?
- What are you working on now, or have coming out soon?
- How can listeners learn more about you and your work?